• Responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of the new hires
• Communicating the correct information and handling any questions from trainees
• Laying good examples by demonstrating the skills that are being taught
• Critically examining the trainees’ understanding and progress and making necessary
adjustments to the program
• Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate record of trainee progress and achievements
• Should be able to graduate maximum number of trainees with accurate knowledge
• Analyze the effectiveness of training to the employees and develop appropriate modifications to
the modules from time to time
• Collaborate with the stakeholders to identify and gauge the learning curve and speed to
• Strong product knowledge
• Excellent communication (Verbal, Written, and presentation), influencing and engaging skills
• Ability to handle pressure
8 PM to 5 AM (Night Shift)
Submit Your Application
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR APPLICATION SUBMISSION, WRITE TO US AT CAREERS@MATTRICS.NET
LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK LETS TALK
Challenge your limits.
MATTRICS is one of the most sought-after employers in the industry. Apply now and become a part of the Systems family.
What’s happening? Be the first to know.
MATTRICS latest news, case studies, solutions, and events.